YouTube has changed the way we watched videos in past. The company has released a new dashboard called YouTube Trends which will help you track the most popular videos on the internet. The tool also gives filters with which you can see the trends in a particular city /country or videos that are currently popular with a certain age group.
As part of its YouTube trends they have revealed the most popular videos of all time. The top 10 most watched non-music videos of the year are:
- BED INTRUDER SONG!!! (now on iTunes)
- TIK TOK KESHA Parody: Glitter Puke – Key of Awe$ome #13
- Greyson Chance Singing Paparazzi
- Annoying Orange Wazzup
- Old Spice | The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- Yosemitebear Mountain Giant Double Rainbow 1-8-10
- OK Go – This Too Shall Pass – Rube Goldberg Machine version
- THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE – Trailer
- Jimmy Surprises Bieber Fan
- Ken Block’s Gymkhana THREE, Part 2; Ultimate Playground; l’Autodrome
You can also look at the interactive timeline above for more viral videos of 2010 or check out at http://www.youtube.com/rewind.