Few days back Google integrated the google voice account with your gmail to call phones from your email account. Today they unveiled yet a couple of more Google Voice Widgets for your android based cellphones, for Faster and easier access to the application.
Installing the widget doesn’t requires you to do anything special instead just update to the new version of Google Voice, which can be find in the Android Market and these widget comes with it. Once you are done with install you will have access to two new Google Voice widgets — the Inbox Widget and the Settings Widget.
- Google Voice Inbox Widget gives you access to your most recent voicemails and text messages on your device’s home screen. You can also quickly browse though your messages in the Inbox with this widget, and if you select any message to preview, the widget will open it in the Google Voice application.
- Settings Widget gives you quick access to 4 important settings of Google Voice:
- Get instant access to the full Google Voice app by clicking the Google Voice icon.
- Quickly compose and send free text messages.
- Change your dialing preferences on the fly. You can have your phone use Google Voice in four different ways, depending on your calling preference.
- Select Do Not Disturb and all calls to your Google number will be sent straight to Voicemail.